Please enjoy reading the AO Now Member Newsletter - February 2018. We rebranded the look and hope that our readers like it. Article and idea comments may be sent to Heidi Weber, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
In this issue:
- Message from International President Steve Marsh
- RSVP to the AO Chicago Midwinter Dinner - Thursday, February 22nd
- AO Signs New York Jewish Community Appeal Regarding the Draft Polish Institute Of National Remembrance Legislation
- AO Externship Program - 3rd Year Students Apply Now!
- AO Nova 6th Annual Oral Cancer Walk - Sunday, March 25th
- 2018 New Orleans Convention
- AO New York Hosted Mentoring Event
- Manusov/Stryt Lecture - Los Angeles - Wednesday, March 21st
- Annenberg Lecture Day - London - Sunday, April 22nd
- AO-HSC Holocaust Survivors Program - 2018 Gies Award